Deep love for this deep clean crew (Minus Tim who climbed the rigs to clean the bars down (even the ones under the basketball net)! Doing our best to keep COVID-19 at bay and keep the doors open to keep your mind and body in check!
While we want to remain open as long as possible with all that is happening in the world we’re living in, we also want the members to stay healthy! So a quick REMINDER on how to help reduce risks:
- Wash your hands *for at least 20 seconds* before you enter, during and after*
- Wipe down equipment with gym wipes – all exposed areas that are frequently touched
- If you cough or sneeze – please do so into your elbow or a tissue and then immediately go wash your hands.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Consider also making your decision to come in based on if you are around people who, if you got sick, would be at serious risk or not. (f stuck at home see home/travel workout ideas HOME WORKOUT IDEAS: and don’t forget we still have the Plank Challenge happening!)
- Limit High Fives (Air 5’s, elbow bumps, foot taps and shakas preferred)
- Hydrate, eat well, get outside if you can and try and get enough rest
- And as always, try and be kind and patient.
WE WILL KEEP YOU ALL AWARE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA AND/OR E-MAIL IF WE FEEL WE NEED TO CLOSE AND/OR ARE MANDATED TO SHUT THE DOORS IN THE INTERIM OF THE COVID-19 CRISIS. IN THE MEAN TIME: MOVE, BE WELL AND BE KIND!
MONTHLY CHALLENGE – PLANK (is still happening!!)
WEEKLY (DAILY) CHALLENGE:
Accumulate 1 MIN Wall-Sit
(You can do this at the gym or at home!)
6 set x 5 reps @ 60-70% of 1 RM
EMOM18 (6 Rounds)
Min 1: 5 Deadlifts (Ascending #)
Min 2: Max Consecutive Plank-Ups
Min 3: Rest
4 Rounds For Time
10 Push Ups
12 DB Snatches (alt sides each rep)
With a Partner
P1: OH/Rack Carry 200M
P2: Run 400M
P1: Rack/Farmer Carry 200M
P2: Run 400M
P1: OH/Farmer Carry 200M
P2: Run 400M
RX: 35/26# OH 53/35# Rack & 70/53# Farmer
Both partners will work simultaneously. Whoever gets back first gets to rest till the other partner finishes then switch positions. Carry will be offset in weight and position. Go to the turnaround point and switch arms. If enough equipment, each use your own set of KBs if possible or ensure you wipe down with gym wipe before each switch off.
Front Squat De-Load
6 x 5 reps @ 60-70% of 1RM
15 Mins For Quality
7-10 Double KB Front Squats or Heavy Goblet Squats
Max Set BW Pull-ups
1 MIN of Double Unders (Attempts or practice count too)
20/15 Cal Row
3 Muscle Ups > 3 Strict Pull-Ups > 6 Ring Rows
6 Ring Dips > 3 Ring Push-Ups >
9 Toes to Bar > Rings > 10 Plate Sit-Ups
12 Air Squats
1 MIN Row/Ski or AD for Cals
1 MIN KB/DB OH Hold
1 MIN Off
1 MIN Double Unders / Single Unders (DU Attempts)
1 Min Wall Sit
1 Min Off
Cardio/Hold effort. Work on brisk but sustainable pacing for the cardio portions and do the best you can on the holds. Whichever machine you pick, stay with it to see if you can maintain a relatively consistent number of cals each round.
9 Hang Power Snatch
9 Burpees over the bar
7 Hang Power Snatch
7 Burpee Pull-ups
5 Hang Power Snatch
5 Burpee Box Jumps Overs
Option to MOD to Hang Power Snatch to DB/KB Snatches or KB Swings, Burpee Box Jump overs to Burpee Step Up & Overs & NPU Burpee variations where needed.
9AM Community Team Workout – bring a friend, bring a stranger. The more the merrier! $10 for all non-members.
Max Calories (any machine)*
*Every 2 minutes including 0:00
6 Double KB/DB Strict Press
Core Circuit – Coaches Choice