Here is a list of workouts that can be done while traveling. If you can find a park with a jungle gym…incorporate pull-ups. If you’re in nature…incorporate odd objects such as rock carries etc. And most importantly…Have Fun!
- 100 Turkish-get-ups with whatever you can find.
- 10 burpees / 30 double unders -10 rounds
- 10 push-ups/ 10 sit ups / 10 squats – 10 rounds.
- Tabata squats/ pushups/ sit-ups/ lunges and….whatever else?
- Go for a run! Explore your surroundings
- 20 squats/ 30 second plank Hold – 10 rounds.
If you find it hard to motivate to high intensity without the class setting…do a grinding ladder. We use these a ton when we are limited on space (i.e hotel room) and also because the warm-up is somewhat built in. For example
Get as far as possible in 20 or 30 Minutes
- Air squats
Insert whatever movements are challenging to you and just grind through it. Shit adds up! Here is a list of movements that can be done just about anywhere.
- air squats
- hollow rocks
- handstand holds
- plank holds
- superman holds
*You can also drop in on other boxes. Check the affiliate map here to find one and see how it compares to CFCA. Enjoy!